Sales/Support Representative — Lincoln, NE
Reports To: General Manager
ExtremePCs is a young and growing company that is currently looking for self motivated, fun and outgoing individuals who thrive in a fast paced work environment to join our Sales/Support team. Here’s a few things we offer…
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Opportunities for innovation and growth.
- Engaging and fun company culture.
- Paid Vacation / Holiday.
- Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance Benefits.
- Regular company events, cookouts & more.
- Be a part of a fast growing company & cutting edge industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet customers and their requests while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Help potential customers customize and configure laptop and desktop orders by providing upgrading and/or up-selling solutions that best fit the customer’s needs and ensures the order is complete.
- Maintain follow-up and positive customer relations throughout the entire order process.
- Set personal goals to aid in the achievement of departmental objectives and sales goals.
- Repair and troubleshoot computer hardware.
- Strong knowledge with technology and desire to keep up with the technology industry.
- Utilize methods and actively participate in customer relationship management.
Other Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
- Experience with technology related concepts and equipment.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Point of Sale (POS) software skills.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment.
Education And/Or Experience
- 1 to 2 years of retail sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer Hardware knowledge a plus